It’s Okay It’s Love(2014)
This drama is tragically and beautifully written. We rarely see the deglamorized reality of Mental Illness and the stigmas that come with it. I would highly suggest this drama to everyone! You don’t even have to be a drama fan to appreciate this amazingly well written story.
In some east Asian countries, mental illness carries even more of a stigma then it does in the UK and the US, which makes this film so much more important.
Ok I cried this drama needs so much more attention
- The two male leads both suffer from mental illnesses
- The male lead has very severe schizophrenia
- He also has PTSD and can only sleep in his bathtub
- His friend (the second male) has Tourette’s which is consistently portrayed
- They DO NOT HOLD BACK on the ableist statements and remarks posed to the characters at all
- Nearing the end of the drama the male lead completely loses his grasp on reality with a severe relapse
- Neither character gets miraculously 100% cured (both are indicated to still take medication)
- They make peace with their illnesses and it’s a happy ending
The drama’s writers were also recently given a plaque for their efforts in raising awareness for this, and it breaks the stereotype of the conventional ‘perfect family’ K-drama. Seriously, go watch this.
Meet Garfi, the world’s angriest cat. The seemingly wrathful kitty, who lives with his owner Hulya Ozkok in Turkey, has a permanently furrowed brow that just naturally makes him appear like a fluffy, orange ball of rage.
Me, as a cat
I’ll take all thank you.
omg fucking shoot me i want like half of these beauties
This is killing a human life.
At 23 weeks chances are good that this fetus is being removed because it is:
a) Already dead
b) Suffering abnormalities such as it developed no brain, or had a serious genetic condition that would kill it quickly.
c) Was actively dying (not dead yet but would be within a few days, 100% guarunteed, 0 chance of saving it)
d) Was actively killing the pregnant person.
Late term abortions, as shown here, make up only 1.5% of all abortions. The above four reasons are the only reasons such procedures are performed. Almost every abortion performed after 20 weeks is done on a wanted pregnancy. So you know what that means? You’re calling people who miscarried murderers. You just implied people who had a miscarriage or would have died murderers. How dare you call yourself pro life for that.
Now for the fun fact: They used to use a different procedure for these abortions in which they removed the fetus intact and allowed these people to grieve for the intact fetus, have pictures, etc. Pro lifers decided people losing a wanted pregnancy should not be allowed to grieve an intact fetus and we were left with this.
Congrats. Your movement is the reason they use this one now when people lose a wanted pregnancy late into the pregnancy. Your movement is intentionally making it harder for people to recover from the lose of a much wanted pregnancy. It’s your movement who left grieving people with this instead of allowing them something easier to deal with, something that would let them hold their deceased fetus.
Congrats. If you think you were ‘saving’ something think again. You’re hurting born people. You’re hurting people who lose a wanted pregnancy by shaming this abortion procedure. And you’re movement is the reason this is procedure doctors are forced to use now. You’re probably an awful and mean person to tell people losing a wanted pregnancy that they’re killers.
is that Lorde
Done by Chris @ Silver Needles, Southend, Uk. Instagram @bintt
If I ever see any of you in public, the code isthat way we know we’re from tumblr without revealing anything
This makes me happy
My Dad's response to his white co-workers making fun of his accent
- White Co-Worker: That's not how you say it.
- My Dad: But you knew what I meant so why do you have to make a big deal out of it.
- White Co-Worker: Aww come on man, it's funny, lighten up will yah Nestor?
- My Dad: You know I speak 5 languages, right? How many can you speak?
- White Co-Worker: Just English
- My Dad: Tell me something. What does a cow say?
- White Co-Worker: Moo?
- My Dad: That's right, the cows in my country say that too. You know why? They can only speak one language *walks away*
- White Co-Worker: *sheds white tears*
This dog is pretending to be a shark.
Page 1 of 989